Today we are starting the biweekly newsletters back up so you can get some tech tips in email form every two weeks. You will be able to find all of the newsletters and other useful information on our site bit.ly/ahstechint and new tech tips will be posted to my Blogger page at http://ahstechtips.blogspot.com/ (the tech tips on that blog page are automatically updated to the front of my Google Site).
- Updates to Google Classroom
- Synergyse for Google Apps Help
- Use Videonot.es to take notes on videos in Google Drive or YouTube
- Updated Comparison of Backchannel and Informal Assessment Tools
- 10 Awesome Tips for Teachers Using YouTube in the Classroom
- Copyright and Creative Commons Explained
Remember that if you have something you are trying out in your classroom that you want to share with others, we do have a teacher share page at https://sites.google.com/a/ames.k12.ia.us/ahs-technology-integration/home/teacher-sharing. There are a lot of great uses of technology to improve learning in our classrooms and sharing them out can help each other out greatly.